Choose an online degree program.
- Master of Arts in Communication
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Special Education
- Master of Arts in Reading
- Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation & Leadership
- Master of Arts in TESOL
- Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Nursing Programs
- RN-BSN (Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing)
Review the general requirements for admission.
While most of our graduate programs have additional requirements for admission, here are the basics for all graduate programs at Spring Arbor University Online. Students interested in our Bachelor of Social work program can see those admission requirements here.
Graduate applicants should:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university; a 3.0 GPA for at least the last two years of that bachelor’s degree (some programs require a higher GPA)
- Submit an official transcript(s) from all previous institutions attended
- Submit official transcript for any coursework to be considered for transfer credit
- Submit at least two recommendations (some programs require more and some have a specific form for submitting recommendations)
- Complete the program’s application form
- Pay the $30 application fee