- Online Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Why SAU?
- Get Started
Prepare for a rewarding career as an Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) through an online, faith-based program that aligns with your life and values.
Spring Arbor University's online BSN to MSN Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program is CCNE-accredited and highly ranked for academic quality. This in-demand MSN concentration will equip you with the primary care knowledge and clinical reasoning skills to care for adolescents, adults and the elderly.
As a student in the online MSN Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program, you can:
- Continue working full-time as you earn your degree on your own schedule.
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7-week courses, 1-week breaks).
- Join a close community of motivated students and caring faculty.
- Graduate prepared to take the AGPC certification exam (AGPCNP-BC® or AGNP-C).
This course is designed to prepare the student to apply evidence-based principles of wellness, disease prevention, and health risk in individuals, families, communities, and aggregate/clinical populations. Diversity is examined relative to social and communication patterns, roles, and value/beliefs underlying health-illness behaviors.
The focus of this course is on management of chronic disease and complex care needs of older adults. Emphasis will be on case management and interdisciplinary collaboration to arrange and evaluate care for the most health compromised clients.
Fill out our form to Download a program guide for a complete listing of courses.