- Online Nursing Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Online Programs
- Human Services
- Social Work
- Why SAU?
- Get Started
Prepare for a rewarding career as an Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) through an online, faith-based program that aligns with your life and values.
Spring Arbor University's online BSN to MSN Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program is CCNE-accredited and highly ranked for academic quality. This in-demand MSN concentration will equip you with the primary care knowledge and clinical reasoning skills to care for adolescents, adults and the elderly.
As a student in the online MSN Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program, you can:
- Continue working full-time as you earn your degree on your own schedule.
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7-week courses, 1-week breaks).
- Receive dedicated support from a Student Success Coach who will guide you through the program, helping you find a work-school-life balance.
- Join a close community of motivated students and caring faculty.
- Graduate prepared to take the AGPC certification exam (AGPCNP-BC® or AGNP-C).
- Experience spiritual growth through a quality educational journey rooted in faith.
For more information about our online MSN Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program, request a program guide.
The master's degree program in nursing at Spring Arbor University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.