- Online Programs
- Human Services
- Social Work
- Why SAU Online?
- State Authorization
- Get Started
Prepare for a rewarding career as an Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPC) through an online, faith-based program that aligns with your life and values.
Spring Arbor University's online BSN to MSN Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program is CCNE-accredited and highly ranked for academic quality. It will equip you with the primary care knowledge and clinical reasoning skills to care for adolescents, adults and the elderly.
As a student in the online MSN Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program, you can:
- Continue working full-time as you earn your degree on your own schedule.
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7-week courses, 1-week breaks).
- Receive dedicated support from a Student Success Coach who will guide you through the program, helping you find a work-school-life balance.
- Join a close community of motivated students and caring faculty.
- Graduate prepared to take the AGPC certification exam (AGPCNP-BC® or AGNP-C).
- Experience spiritual growth through a quality educational journey rooted in faith.
For more information about our online MSN Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner program, request a program guide or call 1.844.621.0900.