- Online Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Why SAU?
- Get Started
Among MSN MBA dual degree programs, Spring Arbor University offers an accredited, convenient option online. Distinguish yourself as a healthcare leader by adding business acumen to your MSN degree.
Establish policies and procedures that ensure the best patient care.
Throughout the MSN MBA online program, students learn how to oversee clinical operations, expand services, and establish policies and procedures that ensure optimal patient care.
As a student in one of Michigan’s top dual MSN MBA programs, you can:
- Earn your degree and keep your work schedule- take one course at a time with no required log-in times
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7 week courses, 1 week break)
- Connect with active faculty, mentors, caring staff, and peers as you join a close-knit community
- Embark on a journey of professional, personal, and spiritual development through a rigorous academic curriculum grounded in Christian ethics
- Balance work-home-school life with the support of your dedicated Student Success Coach
- Prepare for the AONL Certified Nurse Manager exam and/or the ANCC Nurse Executive Certification exam
The master's degree program in nursing at Spring Arbor University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
Introduces students to leadership in business administration as a foundation for effective management of the organization. Explores leadership from the perspective of the practicing manager and focuses on individual, group, and organizational leadership. Covers the nature of leadership, leading change, leadership effectiveness, leadership development, and traditional and emerging leadership theories. Special emphasis is placed upon self-leadership and professional leadership assessment of personal strengths and weaknesses in handling specific managerial issues and responsibilities.
Introduces students to the fundamental concepts and principles of accounting as a discipline to support managerial decision making in businesses. Examines the use of information for data driven decision making, including organizational level performance measurements. Covers financial ratio calculations and analysis, preparation of financial statements, taxes, accounting liquidity, contribution margin, budgeting, and auditing issues.
Introduces the principles of service and stewardship through marketing management. Focuses on developing an understanding of the role of markets and marketing from an economic thinking perspective including an analysis of product markets and developing marketing strategies that will provide sustainable competitive advantage. Special emphasis is placed upon the integration of concepts, principles, and techniques of marketing through application within client organizations.
Topics include customer value and satisfaction, market research and surveys, marketing segmentation differentiation, positioning, and the development and execution of marketing plans.
Download a program guide for a full listing of courses.