- Online Nursing Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Online Programs
- Human Services
- Social Work
- Why SAU Online?
- Contact Us
Among MSN MBA dual degree programs, Spring Arbor University offers an accredited, convenient option online. Distinguish yourself as a healthcare leader by adding business acumen to your MSN degree.
Throughout the MSN MBA online program, students learn how to oversee clinical operations, expand services, and establish policies and procedures that ensure optimal patient care.
As a student in one of Michigan’s top dual MSN MBA programs, you can:
- Earn your degree and keep your work schedule- take one course at a time with no required log-in times
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7 week courses, 1 week break)
- Connect with active faculty, mentors, caring staff, and peers as you join a close-knit community
- Embark on a journey of professional, personal, and spiritual development through a rigorous academic curriculum grounded in Christian ethics
- Balance work-home-school life with the support of your dedicated Student Success Coach
- Prepare for the AONL Certified Nurse Manager exam and/or the ANCC Nurse Executive Certification exam
Specialize your skills and choose from one of these concentrations for MSN MBA dual degree programs online:
- Healthcare Administration: Address the complexities and trends in the healthcare industry by focusing on contemporary issues in healthcare administration, policy, economics, quality and strategy of health care management
- Human Resource Development: Prepare to effectively lead a human resources department, while learning how to influence organizational behaviors, enhance group and team performance and promote workplace learning and development
- Management: Engage your competitive strategy skills in a computer-simulated business environment, as well as examine management and human resource development, management statistics and ethical leadership topics
- Organizational Consulting: Understand, predict and influence individual and group behavior to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of medical organizations
- Executive Leadership: Develop skills to think strategically and become an expert in planning corporate growth, strategic development & long-term development
The dual MSN MBA program is uniquely designed for working nurses. To learn more, get your program guide.
We also offer an RN to MSN/MBA degree program for registered nurses with an ADN or ASN.