- Online Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Why SAU?
- Get Started
Among MSN MBA dual degree programs, Spring Arbor University offers an accredited, convenient option online. Distinguish yourself as a healthcare leader by adding business acumen to your MSN degree.
Establish policies and procedures that ensure the best patient care.
Throughout the MSN MBA online program, students learn how to oversee clinical operations, expand services, and establish policies and procedures that ensure optimal patient care.
As a student in one of Michigan’s top dual MSN MBA programs, you can:
- Earn your degree and keep your work schedule- take one course at a time with no required log-in times
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7 week courses, 1 week break)
- Connect with active faculty, mentors, caring staff, and peers as you join a close-knit community
- Embark on a journey of professional, personal, and spiritual development through a rigorous academic curriculum grounded in Christian ethics
- Balance work-home-school life with the support of your dedicated Student Success Coach
- Prepare for the AONL Certified Nurse Manager exam and/or the ANCC Nurse Executive Certification exam
Specialize your skills and choose from one of these concentrations for MSN MBA dual degree programs online:
- Healthcare Administration: Address the complexities and trends in the healthcare industry by focusing on contemporary issues in healthcare administration, policy, economics, quality and strategy of health care management
- Human Resource Development: Prepare to effectively lead a human resources department, while learning how to influence organizational behaviors, enhance group and team performance and promote workplace learning and development
- Management: Engage your competitive strategy skills in a computer-simulated business environment, as well as examine management and human resource development, management statistics and ethical leadership topics
- Organizational Consulting: Understand, predict and influence individual and group behavior to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of medical organizations
- Executive Leadership: Develop skills to think strategically and become an expert in planning corporate growth, strategic development & long-term development
The dual MSN MBA program is uniquely designed for working nurses. To learn more, get your program guide.
We also offer an RN to MSN/MBA degree program for registered nurses with an ADN or ASN.
The master's degree program in nursing at Spring Arbor University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
The MSN MBA salary range varies, but is typically very rewarding. A popular career for those who hold this degree is Chief Nursing Officer (CNO). CNOs are responsible for ensuring that patient-care, clinical and staffing standards are met. Chief Nursing Officers with an MSN-MBA earn a median salary of over *$120,000.
Additionally, upon graduation, you will be qualified to teach both nursing and business. You will also graduate prepared to sit the AONL Certified Nurse Manager exam and/or the ANCC Nurse Executive Certification exam.
Contact us to discuss Spring Arbor’s MSN MBA online program.
- MBA 617 Leadership in Business
- MBA 631 Accounting for Managers
- MBA 661 Marketing for Managers
*Download a program guide for a full listing of courses.