RN to MSN Nurse Educator Online Program Overview
Spring Arbor’s RN Nurse Educator program is CCNE-accredited, and for those who do not yet hold their BSN.
As a student in the RN Education program, you can:
- Make a difference in the lives of patients and nurses through the art of teaching
- Work full-time while you earn your RN Nurse Educator degree through a flexible online format, saving time as you earn your BSN, then MSN Ed
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7 week courses, 1 week break)
- Create effective lesson plans, advance your teaching skills, and learn how to oversee clinical practices
- Understand how to strategically plan steps for needs-assessment, behavioral objectives, instructional design and delivery for non-traditional learners
- Learn ways to advocate for vulnerable populations by partnering with with the media and how to develop grants to improve the quality of care
- Be supported by a Student Success Coach during the program to help you achieve work-school-life balance
- Enjoy the benefits of a close community - connect with students from different backgrounds and engage with caring faculty
- Graduate ready to take the NLN-certification exam (CNE)
- Grow personally, spiritually, and professionally from a faith-based education
As a leading RN Nurse Educator program, Spring Arbor offers students practical skill-development from a Christian perspective, allowing you to serve and shape the future of healthcare.
For more information about how to advance your RN education, download a brochure. You can also book an appointment with an Admissions Representative by clicking here or using the scheduling tool below.
We also offer a BSN to MSN-Ed degree program for registered nurses with a BSN degree.