- Online Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Why SAU?
- Get Started
The 100% online CCNE-accredited online RN to BSN degree program at Spring Arbor University is a bridge for you to learn the advanced clinical, analytical and professional development skills necessary to move forward in your career.
- Our RN to BSN degree online courses fit the needs of busy nurses – with no mandatory log-in times.
- Pursue your degree while working and stay involved in family activities with 100% of coursework online.
- Ranked #7 online RN to BSN program in the US (2022) by RegisteredNursing.com
RN to BSN online courses take place in Blackboard, an interactive learning community that allows you access to your classes and curriculum on your schedule - get a glimpse of the experience here.
- In addition to bedside care, BSN grads can work as charge nurses and registered nurse supervisors.
- *The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the number of jobs is expected to grow at a brisk 16% from 2014 to 2024, and stats show that an RN with an ADN or diploma is eligible for 51% of these jobs, while candidates that hold a BSN are going to be eligible for 88%.
To learn more, get your program guide.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Spring Arbor University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
- NUR 318 Adult Development, Life Planning, and Research Writing
- NUR 422 Spiritual Dimensions of Healthcare
- NUR 344 Clinical Prevention/Population Health
- NUR 434 Quality Leadership
The Nursing Department reserves the right to change curriculum requirements based on professional or accreditation recommendations.
*Download a program guide for a full listing of courses.