- Online Nursing Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Online Programs
- Human Services
- Social Work
- Why SAU Online?
- Contact Us
The 100% online CCNE-accredited online RN to BSN degree program at Spring Arbor University is a bridge for you to learn the advanced clinical, analytical and professional development skills necessary to move forward in your career.
- Our RN to BSN degree online courses fit the needs of busy nurses – with no mandatory log-in times.
- Pursue your degree while working and stay involved in family activities with 100% of coursework online.
RN to BSN online courses take place in Blackboard, an interactive learning community that allows you access to your classes and curriculum on your schedule - get a glimpse of the experience here.
- In addition to bedside care, BSN grads can work as charge nurses and registered nurse supervisors.
- *The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the number of jobs is expected to grow at a brisk 16% from 2014 to 2024, and stats show that an RN with an ADN or diploma is eligible for 51% of these jobs, while candidates that hold a BSN are going to be eligible for 88%.
To learn more, get your program guide.