- Online Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Why SAU?
- Get Started
Spring Arbor offers one of the best MSN MBA online programs in the Midwest, ranked in the top tier of regional universities by U.S. News & World Report. With a flexible online format, students nationwide can emerge as leaders in business and nursing through our MSN MBA dual degree program.
Students in the RN MBA program, earn their BSN, in addition to their MSN and MBA degrees. Nursing MBA students are taught how to oversee healthcare operations, improve services, and create policies and procedures to make the delivery of care more efficient.
As a student in our top RN to MBA program, you can:
- Stay on track to earn your graduate level nursing MBA degree and earn your bachelor’s along the way
- Keep working full-time, as our RN to MBA program has no mandated log-in times and a flexible online format
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7 week courses, 1 week break)
- Join a caring community of engaged faculty, mentors, and students
- Add business acumen to your current experience and broaden your understanding of nursing practice
- Grow personally, professionally, and spiritually from a faith-based education
- Feel supported by your Student Success Coach throughout the program helping you find work-school-home balance
- Graduate prepared to take either the AONL Certified Nurse Manager exam and/or the ANCC Nurse Executive Certification exam
Specialize your skills with these MSN MBA program concentrations to choose from:
- Healthcare Administration: Address the complexities in healthcare by focusing on current issues and trends in healthcare administration, policy, economics, quality, and strategy of healthcare management
- Human Resource Development: Effectively lead a human resources department as you learn topics on organizational behavior, enhancing group and team performance, and promoting workplace learning and development
- Management: Develop competitive strategy skills in a computer-simulated business environment, in addition to examining management, ethical leadership, and human resource development topics
- Organizational Consulting: Learn to understand, predict, and impact individual and group behavior to improve the effectiveness of medical organizations
- Executive Leadership: Develop strategy-building skills and become an expert in planning corporate growth, improving structural design, and long-term development
The RN MBA program is designed for nurses who work full-time and need a flexible, efficient way to earn their BSN, MSN, and MBA degrees on one convenient track. To learn more, get your program guide.
We also offer a BSN to MSN/MBA degree program for registered nurses with a BSN degree.
The master's degree program in nursing at Spring Arbor University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.