- Online Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Why SAU?
- Get Started
Broaden your career opportunities as a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP) through an online, faith-based certificate program that aligns with your life and values.
Spring Arbor University's online Post-Master’s Certificate – Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMC-Psych Mental Health NP) program equips you with the clinical expertise to diagnose and treat psychiatric and mental health conditions and serve patients across the lifespan.
SAU is recognized by Colleges of Distinction for its engaged students, great teaching, vibrant community and successful outcomes.
As a student in the online PMC-Psych Mental Health NP program, you can:
- Continue working full-time as you earn your degree on your own schedule.
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7-week courses, 1-week breaks).
- Receive dedicated support from a Student Success Coach.
- Join a close community of motivated students and caring faculty.
- Graduate prepared for the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner certification exam (PMHNP-BC™).
- Experience spiritual growth through a quality educational journey rooted in faith.
For more information about our online PMC-Psych Mental Health NP program, request a program guide.
- 16 to 22 months (depending on completion of prerequisite courses)
- $767 per credit hour
- 500 clinical hours
Designed for Working Nurses
- Take one seven-week course at a time and enjoy a week off in between
- Begin your certificate at the right time for you — choose from six intake dates a year
- Flexible login times — complete your assignments on your own schedule
- Experience a unique, quality educational program in preparation for certification
- Ranked on a national and regional level for its academic quality and value
A Caring Community
- Small class sizes and caring, connected faculty provide a personal learning experience
- Dedicated student success advisor to support you from enrollment to graduation, as well as career development support
- Faith-based educational philosophy that considers Christian perspectives in nursing practice and values spiritual growth