- Online Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Why SAU?
- Get Started
Broaden your career opportunities as a primary care pediatric nurse practitioner (PNP-PC) through an online, faith-based certificate program that aligns with your life and values.
Spring Arbor University's online Post-Master’s Certificate – Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PMC-Pediatric NP) program equips you with the clinical expertise to support the optimal health of children through primary care.
SAU is recognized by Colleges of Distinction for its engaged students, great teaching, vibrant community and successful outcomes.
As a student in the online PMC-Pediatric NP program, you can:
- Continue working full-time as you earn your certificate on your own schedule.
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7-week courses, 1-week breaks).
- Receive dedicated support from a Student Success Coach who will guide you through the program, helping you find a work-school-life balance.
- Join a close community of motivated students and caring faculty.
- Students complete their certificate prepared to take the PNP-PC certification exam (CPNP-PC).
- Experience spiritual growth through a quality educational journey rooted in faith.
For more information about our online PMC-Pediatric NP program, request a program guide.