- Online Nursing Programs
- DNP - Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MSN - Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Nurse Educator
- MSN/MBA Dual Degree
- RN to MSN Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN/MBA Dual Degree
- RN to BSN
- Online Post-Master’s Certificates in Nursing
- Online Programs
- Human Services
- Social Work
- Why SAU Online?
Prepare for a rewarding career as a Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP-PC) through an online, faith-based program that aligns with your life and values.
SAU's uniquely designed, online nurse practitioner bridge programs are ideal for working nurses interested in advancing their credentials from ADN to MSN, or ASN to MSN.
Please note, we offer a BSN to MSN-PNP-PC degree program for registered nurses with a BSN degree.
Spring Arbor University's online RN to MSN Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care program is CCNE-accredited and highly ranked for academic quality. This in-demand RN to MSN concentration will equip you with the clinical expertise to support the optimal health of children through primary care.
As a student in the online RN to MSN Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care program, you can:
- Save time and money as you earn your BSN and MSN degree without skipping a beat, so you can meet your career goals with an efficient, streamlined path.
- Continue working full-time as you earn your degree on your own schedule.
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7-week courses, 1-week breaks).
- Receive dedicated support from a Student Success Coach who will guide you through the program, helping you find a work-school-life balance.
- Join a close community of motivated students and caring faculty.
- Graduate prepared to take the PNP-PC certification exam (CPNP-PC).
- Experience spiritual growth through a quality educational journey rooted in faith.
For more information about our online RN to MSN Pediatric Nurse Practitioner program, request a program guide or call 1.844.621.0900.