Online MSN Nurse Educator Program Overview
The Master’s of Science in Nursing Education online program at Spring Arbor University is CCNE-accredited and for individuals who have their BSN.
As a student in the MSN Education online program, you can:
- Combine your passion for patient care and teaching to shape the future of healthcare delivery
- Continue working full-time as you earn your degree with a program designed to be manageable
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7 week courses, 1 week break)
- Learn to create lesson plans, develop your teaching skills, and oversee students’ clinical practices
- Explore strategic planning steps such as needs-assessment, behavioral objectives, instructional design and delivery for non-traditional learners
- Learn to work with the media, advocate for vulnerable populations and develop grants to improve the quality of care
- Partner with a Student Success Coach who will guide you through the program, helping you find work-home-school life balance
- Become a part of a close community of students and caring faculty
- Graduate prepared to take the NLN-certification exam (CNE)
- Grow from an enriching educational journey, rooted in faith
As a leader in MSN Nurse Educator online programs, Spring Arbor is invested in all aspects of student development, offering a faith-based curriculum with enriching learning opportunities.
For more information about the MSN Education online program, download a program guide. You can also book an appointment with an Admissions Representative by clicking here or using the scheduling tool below.
We also offer an RN to MSN-Ed degree program for registered nurses with an ADN or ASN.