- Online Nursing Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Online Programs
- Human Services
- Social Work
- Why SAU?
- Get Started
The online Master’s of Science in Nursing Education program at Spring Arbor University is CCNE-accredited and for individuals who have their BSN.
As a student in the online MSN Nursing Education program, you can:
- Combine your passion for patient care and teaching to shape the future of healthcare delivery
- Continue working full-time as you earn your degree with a program designed to be manageable
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7 week courses, 1 week break)
- Learn to create lesson plans, develop your teaching skills, and oversee students’ clinical practices
- Explore strategic planning steps such as needs-assessment, behavioral objectives, instructional design and delivery for non-traditional learners
- Learn to work with the media, advocate for vulnerable populations and develop grants to improve the quality of care
- Partner with a Student Success Coach who will guide you through the program, helping you find work-home-school life balance
- Become a part of a close community of students and caring faculty
- Graduate prepared to take the NLN-certification exam (CNE)
- Grow from an enriching educational journey, rooted in faith
As a leader in online MSN Nurse Educator programs, Spring Arbor is invested in all aspects of student development, offering a faith-based curriculum with enriching learning opportunities.
For more information about the online MSN Nursing Education program, get your program guide.
We also offer an RN to MSN-Ed degree program for registered nurses with an ADN or ASN.
The master's degree program in nursing at Spring Arbor University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.