- Online Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Why SAU?
- Get Started
The online Master’s of Science in Nursing Education program at Spring Arbor University is CCNE-accredited and for individuals who have their BSN.
Prepare the next generation of nurses to deliver high-quality and compassionate care. As a student in the online MSN Nursing Education program, you can:
- Combine your passion for patient care and teaching to shape the future of healthcare delivery
- Continue working full-time as you earn your degree with a program designed to be manageable
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7 week courses, 1 week break)
- Learn to create lesson plans, develop your teaching skills, and oversee students’ clinical practices
- Explore strategic planning steps such as needs-assessment, behavioral objectives, instructional design and delivery for non-traditional learners
- Learn to work with the media, advocate for vulnerable populations and develop grants to improve the quality of care
- Partner with a Student Success Coach who will guide you through the program, helping you find work-home-school life balance
- Become a part of a close community of students and caring faculty
- Graduate prepared to take the NLN-certification exam (CNE)
- Grow from an enriching educational journey, rooted in faith
As a leader in online MSN Nurse Educator programs, Spring Arbor is invested in all aspects of student development, offering a faith-based curriculum with enriching learning opportunities.
For more information about the online MSN Nursing Education program, get your program guide.
We also offer an RN to MSN-Ed degree program for registered nurses with an ADN or ASN.
The master's degree program in nursing at Spring Arbor University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
Clinical leaders with an MSN Ed degree oversee the integration of care for patients and medical teams. Nurse educator jobs are in demand as the healthcare field continues to grow. The industry is in need of qualified professionals, including those who can lead the next generation of nurses.
Nurse educators with an MSN Ed degree can earn as much as *$94,820 depending on the additional experience in the field.
Contact us today to discuss Spring Arbor’s Nurse Educator degree.
- NUR 625 Educational Theory & Curriculum Design
- NUR 635 Instructional Strategies
- NUR660 Nurse Educator Internship
*Download a program guide for a full listing of courses.