Nurse Educator Program Overview
The online MSN in Nursing Education program at Spring Arbor University is a CCNE-accredited online program for individuals who have their BSN.
- Prepare to take the NLN-certification exam (CNE)
- Learn to develop lesson plans, teach courses and oversee students’ clinical practices.
- Explore strategic planning steps such as needs assessment, behavioral objectives, instructional design and delivery for non-traditional learners.
- Learn to work with the media, advocate for the health care needs of vulnerable populations and develop grants.
- Work with a dedicated Student Success Coach who will walk beside you every step of the way
Nurse Educator Careers & Outcomes
- Clinical leaders oversee the integration of care for patients and the medical team with which they work.
- They prepare the next generation of nurses to deliver high-quality and compassionate care.
- Nurse educators and clinical leaders with an MSN/Ed degree can earn as much as *$94,820 depending on the additional experience in the field.
Nurse Educator Program Curriculum
- NUR 522 Theoretical Perspectives for Advanced Practice (3)
- NUR 625 Educational Theory & Curriculum Design (3)
- NUR 635 Instructional Strategies (3)
For a full course listing and descriptions, download a program guide.
The Nursing Department reserves the right to change curriculum requirements based on professional or accreditation recommendations.