- Online Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Why SAU?
- Get Started
Prepare for a rewarding career as an adult-gerontology primary care nurse practitioner (AGPCNP) through an online, faith-based program that aligns with your life and values.
Spring Arbor University's online Post-Master’s Certificate – Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (PMC-AGPCNP) program is an in-demand specialty that will equip you with the primary care knowledge and clinical reasoning skills to care for adolescents and adults of all ages.
SAU is recognized by Colleges of Distinction for its engaged students, great teaching, vibrant community and successful outcomes.
As a student in the online PMC-AGPCNP program, you can:
- Continue working full-time as you earn your certificate on your own schedule.
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7-week courses, 1-week breaks).
- Receive dedicated support from a Student Success Coach who will guide you through the program, helping you find a work-school-life balance.
- Join a close community of motivated students and caring faculty.
- Complete your certificate prepared to take the AGPC certification exam (AGPCNP-BC® or AGNP-C).
- Experience spiritual growth through a quality educational journey rooted in faith.
For more information about our online PMC-AGPCNP program, request a program guide.
Online Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Post-Master’s Certificate Fast Facts
- 14-month program (may require additional prereq courses)
- $752 per credit hour
- 500 clinical hours
Designed for Working Nurses
- Take one seven-week course at a time and enjoy a week off in between
- Begin your certificate at the right time for you — choose from six intake dates a year
- Flexible login times — complete your assignments on your own schedule
- Become prepared for certification through a quality educational experience
- Strong certification passing rates: above national average for first-time test-takers
- Ranked on a national and regional level for its academic quality and value
A Caring Community
- Small class sizes and caring, connected faculty provide a personal learning experience
- Dedicated student success advisor to support you from enrollment to completion, as well as career development support
- Faith-based educational philosophy that considers Christian perspectives in nursing practice and values spiritual growth
- MSN degree from an accredited program
- Official graduate transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended
- 3.0 GPA calculated from the most recent 60 academic credits
- A current nursing license from your state of employment
- Online application
- Two letters of recommendation
- Short personal statement
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Physical Assessment
- Adult Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Some additional prerequisites may apply
Spring Arbor University is recognized as a “Best Value” school by U.S. News & World Report. The online PMC-AGPCNP program provides academic quality with competitively priced tuition of $739 per credit hour.
You may also be eligible to receive financial aid. SAU will work with you to determine any benefits for which you qualify, including student aid, military discounts and tax benefits.
The post-graduate APRN certificate program at Spring Arbor University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.