- Online Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Why SAU?
- Get Started
Prepare for a rewarding career as an Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) through an online, faith-based program that aligns with your life and values.
SAU's uniquely designed, online nurse practitioner bridge programs are ideal for working nurses interested in advancing their credentials from ADN to MSN, or ASN to MSN.
Please note, we offer a BSN to MSN-AGPCNP degree program for registered nurses with a BSN degree.
Spring Arbor University's online RN to MSN Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program is CCNE-accredited and highly ranked for academic quality. This in-demand RN to MSN concentration will equip you with the primary care knowledge and clinical reasoning skills to care for adolescents, adults and the elderly.
As a student in the online RN to MSN Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program, you can:
- Save time and money as you earn your BSN and MSN degree without skipping a beat, so you can meet your career goals with an efficient, streamlined path.
- Continue working full-time as you earn your degree on your own schedule.
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7-week courses, 1-week breaks).
- Receive dedicated support from a Student Success Coach who will guide you through the program, helping you find a work-school-life balance.
- Join a close community of motivated students and caring faculty.
- Graduate prepared to take the AGPCNP certification exam (AGPCNP-BC® or AGNP-C).
- Experience spiritual growth through a quality educational journey rooted in faith.
For more information about our online RN to MSN Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner program, request a program guide.
The master's degree program in nursing at Spring Arbor University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.