- Online Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Why SAU?
- Get Started
Prepare for a rewarding career as a nurse educator through an online, faith-based program that aligns with your life and values.
Spring Arbor University's online Post-Master’s Certificate – Nurse Educator (PMC-NE) program combines your passion for patient care and teaching to leave a lasting impression on the future of healthcare delivery.
SAU is recognized by Colleges of Distinction for its engaged students, great teaching, vibrant community and successful outcomes.
As a student in the online PMC-Nurse Educator program, you can:
- Continue working full-time as you earn your certificate with a flexible program designed to be manageable.
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7-week courses, 1-week break).
- Learn to create lesson plans, develop your teaching skills and oversee students’ clinical practices.
- Explore strategic planning steps such as needs assessment, behavioral objectives, instructional design and delivery for traditional and non-traditional learners.
- Partner with a Student Success Coach who will guide you through the program, helping you find a work-home-school life balance.
- Become part of a close community of students and caring faculty.
- Graduate prepared to take the NLN-certification exam (CNE).
- Grow from an enriching educational journey, rooted in faith.
- Gain experience and confidence in a semester-long nurse educator internship, where you’ll be immersed in direct care and academic settings to gain advanced knowledge and skill as a nurse and educator.
As a leader in online nurse educator programs, Spring Arbor is invested in all aspects of student development, offering a faith-based curriculum with enriching learning opportunities.
For more information about the online PMC-Nurse Educator program, get your program guide.
Online Nurse Educator Certificate Program Fast Facts
- 12 months (does not include prereq courses)
- $767 per credit hour
- 150 internship hours required
Designed for Working Nurses
- Take one seven-week course at a time and enjoy a week off in between
- Begin your certificate at the right time for you — choose from six intake dates a year
- Flexible login times — complete your assignments on your own schedule
- Become prepared for certification through a quality educational experience
- Ranked on a national and regional level for its academic quality and value
A Caring Community
- Small class sizes and caring, connected faculty provide a personal learning experience
- Dedicated student success advisor to support you from enrollment to graduation, as well as career development support
- Faith-based educational philosophy that considers Christian perspectives in nursing practice