- Online Nursing Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Online Programs
- Human Services
- Social Work
- Why SAU?
- Get Started
Prepare for a rewarding career as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) through an online, faith-based program that aligns with your life and values.
SAU's uniquely designed, online nurse practitioner bridge programs are ideal for working nurses interested in advancing their credentials from ADN to MSN, or ASN to MSN.
Please note, we offer a BSN to MSN-PMHNP degree program for registered nurses with a BSN degree.
Spring Arbor University's online RN to MSN Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program is CCNE-accredited and highly ranked for academic quality. This in-demand RN to MSN concentration will equip you with the clinical expertise to diagnose and treat psychiatric-mental health conditions and serve patients across the lifespan.
- As a student in the online RN to MSN Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program, you can:
- Save time and money as you earn your BSN and MSN degree without skipping a beat, so you can meet your career goals with an efficient, streamlined path.
- Continue working full-time as you earn your degree on your own schedule.
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7-week courses, 1-week breaks).
- Receive dedicated support from a Student Success Coach who will guide you through the program, helping you find a work-school-life balance.
- Join a close community of motivated students and caring faculty.
- Graduates prepared to take the PMHNP certification exam (PMHNP-BC™).
- Experience spiritual growth through a quality educational journey rooted in faith.
For more information about our online RN to MSN Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program, request a program guide.
The master's degree program in nursing at Spring Arbor University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.