- Online Programs
- Human Services
- Social Work
- Why SAU Online?
- State Authorization
- Get Started
Prepare for an autonomous career as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) through an online, faith-based program that aligns with your life and values.
Spring Arbor University's online BSN to MSN Family Nurse Practitioner program is CCNE-accredited and highly ranked for academic quality. It will prepare you to treat patients of all ages through learning experiences that center on care across each stage of the lifespan.
As a student in the online MSN Family Nurse Practitioner program, you can:
- Continue working full-time as you earn your degree on your own schedule.
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7-week courses, 1-week breaks).
- Receive dedicated support from a Student Success Coach who will guide you through the program, helping you find a work-school-life balance.
- Join a close community of motivated students and caring faculty.
- Graduate prepared to take the FNP certification exam (FNP-BC™ or FNP-C).
- Experience spiritual growth through a quality educational journey rooted in faith.
For more information about our online MSN Family Nurse Practitioner program, request a program guide or call 1.844.621.0900.