- Online Nursing Programs
- DNP - Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MSN - Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Nurse Educator
- MSN/MBA Dual Degree
- RN to MSN Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN/MBA Dual Degree
- RN to BSN
- Online Post-Master’s Certificates in Nursing
- Online Programs
- Human Services
- Social Work
- Why SAU Online?
Click here if you have an ADN/ASN.
Prepare for a rewarding career as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) through an online, faith-based program that aligns with your life and values.
Spring Arbor University's online BSN to MSN Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program is CCNE-accredited and highly ranked for academic quality. It will equip you with the clinical expertise to diagnose and treat psychiatric-mental health conditions and serve patients across the lifespan.
As a student in the online MSN Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program, you can:
- Continue working full-time as you earn your degree on your own schedule.
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7-week courses, 1-week breaks).
- Receive dedicated support from a Student Success Coach who will guide you through the program, helping you find a work-school-life balance.
- Join a close community of motivated students and caring faculty.
- Graduates prepared to take the PMHNP certification exam (PMHNP-BC™).
- Experience spiritual growth through a quality educational journey rooted in faith.
For more information about our online MSN Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program, request a program guide or call 1.844.621.0900.