Master's in TESOL Overview
- Ranked #14 Best Online College for ESL Teaching Degrees*
- 100% online ESL degree designed for busy adults
- Two tracks: K-12, Adolescent and Adult Education
- Get started quickly with no GRE/GMAT required
- Affordable tuition with financial aid available for those who qualify
- For both U.S. teachers and professionals who want to teach in foreign countries
For more information, download a program guide or call 1.844.621.0900.
Master's in TESOL Curriculum
K-12 track for certified teachers
- Will qualify you to better serve ESL students in your classroom or to become the ESL specialist in your building.
- Meets the requirements for the ESL Endorsement**
Adolescent and Adult Education track for professionals
- For students with a bachelor’s degree of any major.
- Teach in Intensive English programs, community college English Language programs, or community-based ESL programs for adults and ministry-based settings in the United States.
- Travel and teach English at the middle and high school level, at after-school English language programs, and at international colleges.
- TSL500 Linguistics for Teachers of English
- TSL501 Cross Cultural Competence in Communication
- TSL505 Assessment & Evaluation of Language Minority Students & Programs
For a full course listing and descriptions, get your program guide or call 1.844.621.0900.
*Ranked by SR Education Group, 2018
**Students taking the MATESOL K-12 Track can apply for the ESL Endorsement from the Michigan Department of Education after completing the 24 credit hours of CORE courses for the endorsement and passing the MTTC Test (NS).