RN to NP Online Program Overview
Spring Arbor University’s CCNE accredited RN to NP programs prepare the next generation of nurse practitioners to provide compassionate patient care. Our ASN to MSN helps students save time and money as they choose from two areas of specialization, earning their BSN along the way.
RN to Nurse Practitioner Programs -
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Degree: Learn how to diagnose and treat psychiatric-mental health conditions and serve patients across the lifespan, including individuals, groups, and families
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) Degree: Develop the clinical knowledge and skills to provide high-quality primary care for patients ranging from newborns to adolescents
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Degree: Broaden your scope of practice and earn a position of autonomous care with the clinical knowledge and skills needed to treat patients of all ages (0 & up)
- Adult-Gerontology, Primary Care, Nurse Practitioner (AGPC) Degree: Master primary care knowledge and clinical reasoning skills to provide the best care for adolescents, adults, and the elderly
Our online nurse practitioner bridge programs allow you to:
- Earn your BSN and MSN degree without skipping a beat, allowing you to continue working full-time
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7 week courses, 1 week break)
- Receive assistance during clinicals in various settings including Cardiac, Orthopedic, Psychiatric facilities and more
- Become a part of a caring community - connect to other students with shared values and learn from engaged faculty
- Grow personally and spiritually through an enriching curriculum grounded in Christian teachings
- Receive support during the admissions process, so you can easily apply
- Work with a Student Success Coach during the program, who is invested in your journey and development as a student
- Graduate prepared for national licensure and be a part of inspiring outcomes. Our graduates have a strong 88% first-time pass rate (with second-time test takers passing at 100%). Take either the ANCC or AANP exam.
Our online Admissions Representatives can answer your questions about our RN to NP programs. For more information, fill out the contact form and download a program brochure. You can also book an appointment with an Admissions Representative by clicking here or using the scheduling tool below.
We also offer a BSN to MSN-NP degree program for registered nurses with a BSN degree.