RN to NP Online Program Overview
Spring Arbor University's CCNE accredited online RN to MSN-Nurse Practitioner (NP) programs prepare the next generation of nurse practitioners to provide compassionate patient care.
Our online RN to NP students save time and money as they choose from four areas of specialization, earning their BSN along the way.
SAU's uniquely designed, online nurse practitioner bridge programs are ideal for working nurses interested in advancing their credentials from ADN to MSN, or ASN to MSN.
Online RN to NP Program Specialization Tracks:
- *New* Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Degree: Learn how to diagnose and treat psychiatric-mental health conditions and serve patients across the lifespan, including individuals, groups, and families
- *New* Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) Degree: Develop the clinical knowledge and skills to provide high-quality primary care for patients ranging from newborns to adolescents
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Degree: Broaden your scope of practice and earn a position of autonomous care with the clinical knowledge and skills needed to treat patients of all ages (0 & up)
- Adult-Gerontology, Primary Care, Nurse Practitioner (AGPC) Degree: Master primary care knowledge and clinical reasoning skills to provide the best care for adolescents, adults, and the elderly
Our online RN to NP bridge programs allow you to:
- Earn your BSN and MSN degree without skipping a beat, so you can meet your career goals with an efficient, streamlined path
- Take just one course at a time and earn your degree without disturbing your current shifts and rotation
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our flexible 7-1-7 model (7-week courses, 1-week break)
- Be prepared during clinicals—Choose from a variety of settings, including Cardiac, Psychiatric, Orthopedic facilities, and more
- Join a caring community of students from different backgrounds who share common career goals as you learn from engaged faculty
- Grow professionally, personally, and spiritually through a curriculum rooted in an ethical, Christian perspective
- Enjoy ongoing support every step of your journey—from your online Admissions Representative helping you apply, to your Student Success Coach serving as your personal liaison
- Graduate ready to sit for national licensure exams (ANCC or AANP) and be a part of inspiring outcomes—our graduates have a strong, 88% first-time pass rate (with second-time test takers passing at 100%)
Our online Admissions Representatives can answer your questions about our RN to NP bridge programs. For more information, fill out the contact form and download a program brochure. You can also book an appointment with an Admissions Representative by clicking here or using the scheduling tool below.
In addition to our RN to Nurse Practitioner bridge programs, we also offer a BSN to MSN-NP degree program for registered nurses with a BSN degree.