RN to NP Online Program Overview
Spring Arbor University’s CCNE accredited RN to NP programs prepare the next generation of nurse practitioners to provide compassionate patient care. Our ASN to MSN helps students save time and money as they choose from two areas of specialization, earning their BSN along the way.
RN to Nurse Practitioner Programs - Specialization Tracks:
- Family Nurse Practitioner - FNP Degree: This NP bridge program expands your clinical knowledge so you can assess and treat chronic disease and illness in patients across the lifespan (ages 0 & up). Broaden your scope of practice and help others heal as a holistic healthcare provider.
- Adult-Gerontology, Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Degree: This ADN to NP advanced specialization allows you to master the primary care knowledge and skills needed to clinically serve adolescents, adults, and the elderly.
Our online nurse practitioner bridge programs allow you to:
- Earn your BSN and MSN degree without skipping a beat - just one course at a time, allowing you to continue working full-time
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7 week courses, 1 week break)
- Receive assistance during clinicals in various settings including Cardiac, Orthopedic, Psychiatric facilities and more
- Become a part of a caring community - connect to other students with shared values and learn from engaged faculty
- Grow personally and spiritually through an enriching curriculum grounded in Christian teachings
- Receive support during the admissions process, so you can easily apply
- Work with a Student Success Coach during the program, who is invested in your journey and development as a student
- Graduate prepared for national licensure and be a part of inspiring outcomes. Our graduates have a strong 88% first-time pass rate (with second-time test takers passing at 100%). Take either the ANCC or AANP exam.
Our online Admissions Representatives can answer your questions about our RN to NP programs. For more information, fill out the contact form and download a program brochure. You can also book an appointment with an Admissions Representative by clicking here or using the scheduling tool below.
We also offer a BSN to MSN-NP degree program for registered nurses with a BSN degree.