- Online Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Why SAU?
- Get Started
Spring Arbor University’s CCNE accredited RN to MSN programs prepare the next generation of nurse practitioners to provide compassionate patient care. Specially designed for working nurses, this online program is perfect if you are looking to complete your MSN while earning your BSN along the way.
Provides a metacognitive foundational approach to advanced nursing practice in the contemporary world. Explores worldview presuppositions, with an emphasis on a Christian perspective and development of a consistent, conscious framework for making ethical choices.
Promotes examination, analysis, and synthesis of a variety of conceptual frameworks, models, and theories that provide a foundation for research and applied practice in nursing. Explores philosophical ideation, beliefs, scope, and assumptions of select theories and models.
Our RN to MSN online programs allow you to:
- Earn your BSN and MSN degree without skipping a beat, allowing you to continue working full-time
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7 week courses, 1 week break)
- Receive assistance during clinicals in various settings, including Cardiac, Orthopedic, Psychiatric facilities and more
- Become a part of a caring community - connect to other students with shared values and learn from engaged faculty
- Grow personally and spiritually through an enriching curriculum grounded in Christian teachings
- Receive support during the admissions process, so you can easily apply
- Work with a Student Success Coach during the program, who is invested in your journey and development as a student
- Graduate prepared for national licensure and be a part of inspiring outcomes. Our graduates have a strong 88% first-time pass rate (with second-time test takers passing at 100%). Take either the ANCC or AANP exam.
- Our online Admissions Representatives can answer your questions about our RN to NP programs. For more information, fill out the contact form and download a program brochure.
- You can also book an appointment with an Admissions Representative by clicking here or using the scheduling tool below.
We also offer a BSN to MSN-NP degree program for registered nurses with a BSN degree.
This course focuses on understanding the professional role of the advanced professional nurse. The processes associated with role development, socialization, and effective collaboration with diverse interdisciplinary partnerships will be examined. Practical leadership roles will be identified and interpreted in a nursing practice context.
For a full course listing and descriptions, download a program guide.