Online MSN Nurse Practitioner Program Overview
Spring Arbor University’s online BSN to Nurse Practitioner programs are CCNE accredited, equipping you with clinical expertise to prevent, assess, treat, and manage acute and chronic disease. As one of the top nurse practitioner programs in Michigan, students can choose from two program tracks for advanced specialization.
MSN Nurse Practitioner Tracks
- Family Nurse Practitioner - FNP Degree: Broaden your scope of practice and earn a position of autonomous care with the clinical knowledge and skills needed to treat patients of all ages (0 & up).
- Adult-Gerontology, Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Degree: Master primary care knowledge and clinical reasoning skills to best care for adolescents, adults and the elderly.
Our online BSN to NP programs are uniquely designed, allowing you to:
- Earn your degree without disturbing your current shifts and rotation - just one course at at time
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7 week courses, 1 week break)
- Receive support during clinicals. Choose from a variety of settings including: Cardiac, Psychiatric, Orthopedic facilities and more
- Learn from engaged faculty as you join a caring community of students from different backgrounds and ages that are all studying for online MSN degrees
- Grow professionally, personally and spiritually through a curriculum rooted in the ethical teachings of a Christian perspective
- Enjoy ongoing support every step of your journey through our BSN to MSN programs- from your online recruitment advisor helping you apply, to your Student Success Coach serving as your personal liaison
- Join an alumni community of inspiring outcomes - graduate prepared to sit for national certification (ANCC or AANP) with strong licensure pass-rates: 88% for first time test-takers, 100% for second time test-takers
For more information about our online FNP programs or other tracks, download a program guide. You can also book an appointment with an Admissions Representative by clicking here or using the scheduling tool below.
We also offer an RN to MSN-FNP degree program for registered nurses with an ADN or ASN.