- Online Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Why SAU?
- Get Started
Develops a strong foundation in assessing, researching and finding possible solutions to personnel, group/team/work unit and organizational problems. Develops requisite skills necessary for understanding, predicting and influencing individual and group behavior in organizations as the foundation for leading effective organizational development and change initiatives. Organizational consultants apply behavioral science and organizational leadership principles in the work context to positively influence individuals, groups and organizations.
- Complete your accelerated MBA in one year or take one course at a time to finish in as few as 18 months
- Live out your faith as you advance your career
- Positively influence individuals and groups with expertise in organizational consulting
- Leave your professional mark as you learn organizational development strategies based upon strong Christian principles
- Apply behavioral science and organizational leadership principles to lead change
- Among the top 15 online programs in Michigan rated by Online MBA Today
Our faculty teach you to work with faith and purpose through ongoing service to others. Develop skills and strategies in organizational consulting and apply faith-based teaching to the business marketplace. With one course at a time, make the most of Spring Arbor’s part-time online MBA without changing your lifestyle.
Explores the major issues relevant to workplace learning and development. Develop skills in needs analysis, learning and development methods, method selection, development plans, and assessment. Covers adult learning theory, knowledge and development. Emphasizes principles of traditional and contemporary approaches to workplace learning and development in organizations. Special emphasis on the practical application of learning development methods and assessments to ascertain factors influencing effective workplace learning strategies.
Examines characteristics and skills that allow leaders to make positive and strategic contributions to their organizations. Focuses on the development of strategic leadership skills, including the development of strategic thinking and strategic actions for superior organizational performance. Emphasizes the analysis of leader traits, skills, styles and characteristics and the influence on the strategic leadership of organizations.
For a full course listing and descriptions, get your program guide to get started.
“Presenting leadership as a list of carefully defined qualities (like strategic, analytical and performance-oriented) no longer holds. Instead, true leadership stems from individuality that is honestly and sometimes imperfectly expressed… Leaders should strive for authenticity over perfection.” -- Sheryl Sandberg, COO Facebook
Now Accepting Applications
Program Start Date:
July 11, 2023