CCNE-Accredited Nursing Programs
Uniquely Designed for Working Nurses
Spring Arbor University’s online nursing programs enable you to address the growing need for qualified healthcare professionals in your community. Earn your MSN online without interrupting your work schedule. Our BSN to MSN online programs and RN to MSN bridge programs are designed for busy nurses, teaching you to improve treatment from a perspective of integrity and grace.
- Our online MSN program offers various paths to advance your career with an education rooted in Christ-centered philosophy.
- Earn your degree while working full-time, with only one course at a time (excluding clinical & residency coursework)
- Continue working traditional hours Monday-Friday, or three 12-hour shifts a week
- Flexible and balanced - only 15-20 hours a week in coursework
- Most coursework is online with no mandatory login times
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7 week courses, 1 week break)
- Start quickly- no GRE/GMAT required
- Be a part of a caring community; engaged faculty and a Student Success Coach will support you every step of the way
- Grow personally, professionally, and spiritually as you embark on an enriching journey in the spirit of service
- Graduate prepared for licensure from any of our online nursing programs, and enjoy a rewarding career with a bright outlook
If you’re not sure which nursing online program is best for you, download our free guide or explore our programs below to learn more.