CCNE-Accredited Nursing Programs
Uniquely Designed for Working Nurses
Spring Arbor University’s online nursing programs will enable you to address the growing need for qualified healthcare professionals in your community.
Earn your Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) or your Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) online without interrupting your work schedule.
Our BSN to MSN online programs and RN to MSN bridge programs are designed for busy nurses, teaching you to improve treatment from a perspective of integrity and grace.
- Choose from various degree paths to advance your nursing career with an education rooted in Christ-centered philosophy
- Earn your degree while working full-time, with only one course at a time (excluding clinical & residency coursework)
- Continue working traditional hours, Monday-Friday, or three 12-hour shifts a week
- Flexible and balanced—our nursing programs are only 15-20 hours a week in coursework
- No mandatory login times and most coursework is online
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our unique 7-1-7 model (7 week courses, 1 week break)
- No GRE/GMAT required, allowing you to start quickly
- Be a part of a caring community—engaged faculty and a Student Success Coach will support you every step of the way
- Grow personally, professionally, and spiritually as you embark on an enriching journey in the spirit of service
- Graduate prepared for licensure from any of our online nursing programs, and enjoy a rewarding career with a bright outlook
If you’re not sure which of our online nursing programs is best for you, download our free guide. You can also schedule an appointment with an Admissions Representative by clicking here or using the scheduling tool below, or explore our programs below to learn more.
Also, be sure to check out our nursing pathways infographic.