Online Nursing Certificates
Spring Arbor University’s online nursing certificates provide MSN degree holders with specialized knowledge to impact the future of healthcare. Choose from clinical or educational tracks and create more opportunity to expand your career while meeting the growing need for highly skilled nursing leaders.
- Our online nursing certificates combine academic rigor and a Christ-centered worldview
- Online classrooms of approximately 20-25 students
- The process of earning your certificate is designed to fit into your busy schedule - approximately 10-15 hours of study per week
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7-week courses, 1-week break)
Spring Arbor University offers online Post-Master’s Certificates in specializations for the most highly sought-after areas of the advanced nursing profession:
- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Educator
- Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
See below for details about each of these certificate offerings.