Go from your ADN to your MSN with a specialization as a nurse practitioner faster and more affordably than pursuing your BSN first. Continue working as an RN while studying to be a nurse practitioner – no mandatory login times and only one course at a time.
- Family Nurse Practitioner Degree:
- Develop the autonomy and skills required to treat patients of all ages.
- This program is 55 credits, and courses are taken one at a time
- Adult-Gerontology, Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Degree:
- Learn to specialize in care of adolescents, adults and the elderly with SAU’s online RN-MSN/AGPCNP.
- This program is 50 credits, and courses are taken one at a time
- Nurse practitioners work in a range of workplaces including physician offices, outpatient care centers, surgical hospitals and home health care organizations. In some states, nurse practitioners can work independently.
- *The median annual wage is $107,460 for Nurse Practitioners (60% higher than RNs)
- SAU’s programs prepare you to sit for national certification.
Fill out the form on this page to download a program guide; or, use our easy online scheduling tool to book an appointment with an admissions advisor now.
- NUR 341 Patient Centered Care I (3)
- NUR 645 Family Systems and Clinical Management of the Child Bearing Family (3)
- NUR 642 Chronic Disease and Complex Problems in Older Adults (2)