RN to BSN Online Program Overview
The 100% online CCNE-accredited online RN to BSN degree program at Spring Arbor University is a bridge for you to learn the advanced clinical, analytical and professional development skills necessary to move forward in your career.
- Our RN to BSN degree online courses fit the needs of busy nurses – with no mandatory log-in times.
- Pursue your degree while working and stay involved in family activities with 100% of coursework online.
Online RN to BSN courses take place in Blackboard, an interactive learning community that allows you access to your classes and curriculum on your schedule - get a glimpse of the experience here.
RN to BSN Careers & Outcomes
- In addition to bedside care, BSN grads can work as charge nurses and registered nurse supervisors.
- *The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the number of jobs is expected to grow at a brisk 16% from 2014 to 2024, and stats show that an RN with an ADN or diploma is eligible for 51% of these jobs, while candidates that hold a BSN are going to be eligible for 88%.
Online RN to BSN Program Curriculum
- NUR 318 Adult Development, Life Planning, and Research Writing (3)
- NUR 422 Spiritual Dimensions of Healthcare (3)
- NUR 344 Clinical Prevention/Population Health (3)
- NUR 434 Quality Leadership (3)
For a full course listing and descriptions, download a program guide.
The Nursing Department reserves the right to change curriculum requirements based on professional or accreditation recommendations.