Online Master’s in Reading Overview:
- 100% online for busy educators
- Graduate in as few as 24 months
- Ranked No. 3 in the Top 10 Most Affordable Online Master’s in Reading Programs by Best Value Schools
- Gain knowledge and skills to plan, lead and support K-12 literacy initiatives
- Get started quickly with no GRE/GMAT required
- Affordable degree with financial aid available for those who qualify
Online Master’s in Reading Curriculum:
Below are some courses included within the online Masters in Reading degree.
- RDG678 Children and Young Adult Literature (3)
- RDG684 Program Design and Analysis (3)
- RDG689 Literacy Leadership (3)
For a full course listing and descriptions, download a program guide.