- Online Nursing Programs
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Post-Master's Nursing Certificates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Online Programs
- Human Services
- Social Work
- Why SAU Online?
- Contact Us
- Complete your accelerated MBA in one year or take one course at a time to finish in as few as 18 months
- Live out your faith as you advance your career
- Positively influence individuals and groups with expertise in organizational consulting
- Leave your professional mark as you learn organizational development strategies based upon strong Christian principles
- Apply behavioral science and organizational leadership principles to lead change
- Among the top 15 online programs in Michigan rated by Online MBA Today
Our faculty teach you to work with faith and purpose through ongoing service to others. Develop skills and strategies in organizational consulting and apply faith-based teaching to the business marketplace. With one course at a time, make the most of Spring Arbor’s part-time online MBA without changing your lifestyle.
To get started, get your program guide.
- Workplace Learning and Professional Development
- Strategic Leadership
- Organizational Consulting
For a full course listing and descriptions get your program guide to get started.
“Presenting leadership as a list of carefully defined qualities (like strategic, analytical and performance-oriented) no longer holds. Instead, true leadership stems from individuality that is honestly and sometimes imperfectly expressed… Leaders should strive for authenticity over perfection.” -- Sheryl Sandberg, COO Facebook