An MBA in human resource development prepares a graduate to enact change and make a difference with individuals, teams and organizations.
- Learn a variety of skills including hiring, terminating, compensating and training team members as human resources professionals
- Graduate in 18 months
- Apply without a required GMAT or GRE
- For working professionals- 100% online,one course at time
- Study with one of the most affordable MBA programs
- Earn a degree from a recognized university, ranked in the top 100 “Regional Universities Midwest” by U.S. News and World Report
*Some of the positions available to graduates with an online MBA in human resources are:
- Human Resource Manager- median salary of $100,000 per year, with potential up to $148,000.
- Compensation and Benefits Manager- median salary of $89,000 per year, with potential up to $151,000.
- Training and Development Manger- median salary of $89,000 per year, with potential up to $149,000.
- MBA648 Human Resource Development (4)
- MBA651 Management of Organizational Behavior (4)
- MBA647 Workplace Learning and Professional Development (4)