- Online Nursing Programs
- DNP - Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MSN - Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Nurse Educator
- MSN/MBA Dual Degree
- RN to MSN Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN/MBA Dual Degree
- RN to BSN
- Online Post-Master’s Certificates in Nursing
- Online Programs
- Human Services
- Social Work
- Why SAU Online?
- Complete your accelerated MBA in one year or take one course at a time to finish in as few as 18 months
- Get your online MBA with instruction from high-quality Christian faculty
- Network with virtual teams and build connections in the healthcare industry
- Fulfill your potential by serving the needs of others
- Experience a personal transformation as you develop your career
- Among the top 15 online programs in Michigan rated by Online MBA Today
MBA graduates with a healthcare specialty are in high demand:
"It is not how much you do, but how much love you put into the doing that matters.” - Mother Teresa
- Trends in Healthcare Administration & Management
- Managerial Finance in Healthcare
- Managing Quality in Healthcare
Dr. Kelly Riesenmy is Associate Professor and Program Director of Healthcare Management at Mid-America Christian University and part-time faculty in the Gainey School of Business, Healthcare Management at Spring Arbor University. She received her PhD in organizational leadership from Regent University and a master’s in psychology from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. Her published research focuses on organizational factors that influence healthcare delivery.
As an independent consultant she has worked with hospital systems on adoption of electronic health records and quality improvement efforts. She has more than 10 years of clinical experience in behavioral health for which she has been recognized with the “Heart of Gold” award by the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Kansas City. Her leadership in a regional training initiative for patient education on HIV/AIDS prevention was recognized by the Veterans Affairs Central Office in Washington, DC.
Dr. Riesenmy accepted Christ as her Savior at 6 years-old but made Him Lord of her life at 32 years-old. She is active in intercessory prayer ministry and believes that nothing is impossible with God. He is central to her work in the academy and she relies on Him to guide her life. “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.” (Psalm 32: 8).