- Online Nursing Programs
- DNP - Doctor of Nursing Practice
- MSN - Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Nurse Educator
- MSN/MBA Dual Degree
- RN to MSN Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN/MBA Dual Degree
- RN to BSN
- Online Post-Master’s Certificates in Nursing
- Online Programs
- Human Services
- Social Work
- Why SAU Online?
- Complete coursework 100% online with no residency requirement
- Ranked among the Top 25 Christian Colleges for a Social Work Degree by Social Work Degree Online
- Accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- As part of our coursework (SWK281), a faculty member will become your program mentor, shepherding you through upper level courses and your fieldwork internship
- Ranked #15 among the Best Online BSW degrees for 2020 by GradReports
- As an inclusive, Christ-centered university, we at Spring Arbor University Online believe Jesus Christ to be the very first social worker. While there was no name for social work at the time, Jesus organized his mission around the human issues of love, charity, aiding the suffering and elevating the downtrodden. It’s a message we can all learn from and follow as we aspire to help the diverse range of individuals, families, groups, organizations and communities at risk to social and economic injustices and discrimination.
- Child Welfare Endorsement available to qualified Michigan residents
- Our balanced online social work curriculum focuses on both theory and skill development
The social work program is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE), which ensures students, employers and graduate social work programs that SAU graduates have received an education that meets CSWE's rigorous standards.
Earning your bachelor’s in social work online will prepare you to work in settings such as:
- Developmental disabilities services
- Child welfare
- Domestic violence centers
- Criminal justice agencies
- Substance abuse programs
- Nursing homes
- Churches and related agencies
- Schools (elementary and secondary)
- SWK 311 Racial and Ethnic Relations
- SWK 340 Practice with Individuals and Families
- SWK 442 Social Welfare Policies
Click here to review Spring Arbor University's BSW Advising Guide, which outlines all of the necessary courses needed to complete your online Bachelor of Social Work degree.
For more information click the button below or call 1.844.621.0900.