Reading is the foundation of all learning. Now more than ever, schools need teachers who can enact a comprehensive and balanced curriculum that is responsive to the needs of diverse learners.
If you’re a certified teacher who wants to prepare for the Michigan Test of Teacher Competency (MTTC) in Reading (BR) and go on to guide literacy development in K-12 classrooms or in a clinical environment, Spring Arbor University offers a unique, faith-based online program.
“Our School of Education is an academic and relational setting where faculty, staff and students can bring and apply all that we are – heart, spirit, mind strength – to the study of teaching and learning. Where a challenging educational idea, theory or practice is quite comfortable next to a challenging biblical or moral perspective.” – Reuben A. Rubio II, Ph.D., Interim Dean, School of Education
Benefits of the SAU Online MA in Reading program:
- It’s a 12-course program offered completely online.
- It’s affordable, accredited and Christ-honoring.
- It’s designed to broaden your professional reach and make you more marketable in your district.
- It allows you to immediately apply what you’re learning in your classroom.
- It will enhance the leadership skills necessary for developing collaboration among your peers, parents, district, and in the state and national sphere.
- It includes a real-world case study work that includes collecting and analyzing data and making recommendations based on your findings.
- Total tuition is less than $18,500.