Online DNP Program Overview
The Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) in Strategic Leadership is the highest credential a nurse can achieve. Spring Arbor University’s online degree program lets you complete your educational journey while maintaining your full-time work schedule. Our DNP online program offers options for nurses who hold an MSN, with or without an APRN certification, preparing you to assume a leadership role founded on integrity and faith.
- Our online DNP program combines academic rigor and a Christ-centered worldview
- Engaged faculty and intimate class sizes of approximately 20 students make for a supportive and familiar learning community
- Our programs are designed to be flexible to reflect your busy schedule—approximately 25 to 30 hours a week in coursework
- Most coursework is online with no mandatory login times
- Enjoy a week off in between classes with our 7-1-7 model (7-week courses, 1-week break)
- Work-life balance—classes always start on Thursday and assignments are never due on Sunday
- We offer a variety of support resources to meet your needs every step of the way, including an Admission Representative, Student Success Coach, Academic Advisor, and Online Library / Online Writing Center / Technology Help Desk
- Deepen your relationship to your field by exploring major issues in contemporary nursing through a lens of spirituality, grace, and critical inquiry
- Graduate prepared for unprecedented independence in your practice and look forward to improved career prospects
If you’re not sure which of our online nursing programs is best for you, download our free guide. You can also schedule an appointment with an Admissions Representative by clicking here or using the scheduling tool below.