Spring Arbor University Online graduate degree programs in education provide enhanced skills for teachers and professionals who want to become more effective and efficient educators.
School of Education Online Programs:
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Reading
- Master of Arts in TESOL
- Master of Special Education
What it’s like to learn at SAU Online
- Our online graduate degree programs in education are firmly rooted in practical applications of contemporary and traditional theory and research.
- Opportunities to strengthen your spirituality.
- Under the guidance of highly respected instructors, you learn to become an agent of change within an atmosphere of faith, support and compassion.
I went at my own pace. Everything was online and convenient, which was imperative for me as a new mother. My professors worked with me to help me find solutions to my struggles. They also encouraged a family-first mentality, which I really appreciated. – Anna Scott-Ingiosi, mother, teacher, and SAU Online School of Education graduate