The MSN program starts twice a year in February and August.
- February 2, 2015. Application deadline January 19, 2015. (Residency dates TBA)
- Applicants are expected to complete all Spring Arbor University General Admission Requirements (see general admission portion of graduate catalog). The MSN specific program requirements are:
- A BSN degree from a regionally accredited institution and nursing program (CCNE or NLN)
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended
- A cumulative 3.0 GPA for previous college credits
- Research – Nursing related e.g. NUR452 (SAU course)
- Statistics – 300-level or above
- Computer literacy – Blackboard exam or equivalent coursework
- An unrestricted, unencumbered RN license from the state or country in which the nurse practices (Note: License must remain current throughout program)
- Two reference letters (one from nursing professional; one either character or academic related)
- MSN graduate Goal Statement:
- Summarize your nursing-related educational and professional activities.
- Explain your rationale for seeking a graduate nursing degree.
- Articulate the personal challenges and approaches to managing graduate school, work, and outside commitments.
- Provide two to three word-processed pages, 12 pt. font, 1” margins, APA style cover page.
- Email your goal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Successful admission interview