- BSN degree from a program accredited by the National League for Nursing (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended
- A 3.0 GPA calculated from the most recent 60 academic credits
- An unrestricted, unencumbered, current nursing license from the state of employment; license must be kept current throughout the program
- Two letters of recommendation
- A two-page goal statement that explains your rationale for pursuing a graduate nursing degree
- Completed application
- At least one year experience working as a registered nurse preferred
- Provide evidence of current professional malpractice insurance; minimum $1/3 million prior to Senior Nursing Project
- Compliance with all institutional requirements prior to Senior Nursing Project
- CPR/BLS certification as required, proof of TB testing, any required immunizations, HIPAA training, and any additional requirements
- An internship is required for this program. Convicted felons may be limited to the type of location or client population in which their internships may be conducted*
We make it easy to get started.
As a busy adult, you have enough to worry about without adding any more complexities to your life. That’s why we offer an easy and convenient online application. Should you have any questions during your application to Spring Arbor University Online, please call us at 1.844.621.0900.