- A BSN degree from a regionally accredited institution (CCNE or NLN)
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended
- A 3.0 GPA calculated from the most recent 60 academic credits
- Unrestricted, unencumbered, current nursing license from the state of employment (license must be kept current throughout program)
- Two letters of recommendation (one from a nursing professional; one either character- or academic-related)
- A two-page goal statement
- Completed application
Practicum or Clinical Experience
Prior to the start of any clinical practice, or as required by an institutional setting, there must be proof of compliance with all agency or institutional requirements. It is the responsibility of the graduate registered nursing student to maintain currency of records. Requirements may include but are not limited to:
- Current unrestricted, unencumbered RN license in the state or country of practice
- Proof of professional nursing liability insurance coverage throughout the enrollment period (minimum $1 million/$3 million)
- Criminal background check at the federal or international level.*
- CPR/BLS certification as required, proof of TB testing, any required immunizations or vaccinations, HIPPA training, and any additional requirements
We make it easy to get started.
As a busy adult, you have enough to worry about without adding any more complexities to your life. That’s why we offer an easy and convenient online application. Should you have any questions during your application to Spring Arbor University Online, please call us at 1.844.621.0900.