- Online for busy nurses
- Get started quickly with no waiting list and no GRE/GMAT required
- Affordable tuition with a wide range of financial aid options
- CCNE accredited from an established, traditional university
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top Midwest colleges
Spring Arbor University offers three Master’s-level nursing specializations designed to help you take your calling in a direction where you can be the most help to the most people. From bedside to boardroom, head nurse to owner of your own practice, the fully accredited online programs below offer rich opportunities to advance your nursing career with integrity, grace and personal growth. In addition, nurses enjoy one of the highest tuition reimbursement benefits from health care employers. Check with your employer to see if they offer tuition reimbursement.
Click on a Master’s degree in Nursing specialization below to learn more.
Online Master’s Degree in Nursing Tracks:
- MSN/Ed for aspiring nurse educators
- MSN/MBA dual degree for aspiring nurse administrators
- MSN/NP for aspiring adult-gerontology primary care nurse practitioners
Our Master’s degree in Nursing programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and focus specifically on curriculum guidelines established by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing.
Connect with SAU.
Get started today.
To speak with an online admissions advisor, complete the form on this page or call 1.844.621.0900.