Masters in Special Education Overview:
- Two concentrations: Learning Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Get started quickly with no GRE/GMAT required
- Ranked No. 8 in the 50 Most Affordable Online Special Education Programs by Top Education Degrees
- Learn to manage and monitor the social, emotional and behavioral needs of students with learning disabilities in a variety of group settings
For those called to work with children with special needs, Spring Arbor University provides an online, comprehensive graduate degree program in Special Education with the choice of two endorsements, a 12-course Learning Disabilities concentration and a 13-course Autism Spectrum Disorder concentration.
Masters in Special Education Curriculum:
- Featured courses:
- SED500 Current Issues in Special Education (3)
- SED523 Assessment and Evaluation in Special Education (3)
- SED532 Assessment and Intervention for ASD (3)
*Teachers who complete the MSE and pass the MTTC test for the special education endorsement as required by the Michigan Department of Education can add the Special Education endorsement to their Michigan teaching certificate.