- 100% online for busy educators
- Concentrations in Learning Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Get started quickly with no GRE/GMAT required
- Ranked No. 8 in the 50 Most Affordable Online Special Education Programs by Top Education Degrees
For those called to work with children with special needs, Spring Arbor University Online provides a comprehensive graduate degree program in Special Education with the choice of two endorsements, a 12-course Learning Disabilities concentration and a 13-course Autism Spectrum Disorder concentration.
- Learn to adapt formal and informal assessment methods for the purpose of instructional planning and communicating assessment results to students, their families and other professionals
- Learn to foster study and test-taking skills, self-management, problem-solving, reasoning, coping skills and self-determination
- Learn to monitor and report progress related to the unique needs of students with learning disabilities, including career and transition programs
- Learn to manage and monitor the social, emotional and behavioral needs of students with learning disabilities in a variety of group settings
Who should enroll in this program:
This comprehensive online graduate degree program in Special Education is for both certified teachers and non-certified teachers who work in fields, such as occupational therapy, where a deep knowledge of the special needs population is desired. This program will also prepare individuals to take a leadership role in the field of special education.*
Take the next step.
Complete the form on this page, or call us at 1.844.621.0900 for more information.