Get the strategic skills you need to perform at an executive level in your sphere of influence. Click on a concentration in our online MBA concentrations list below.
- Health Care Administration
- Human Resource Development
- Organizational Consulting
- Executive Leadership
Choosing an online MBA concentration.
The first step in choosing an MBA concentration is to map where you want to go with your career. The next step is to understand the latest hiring trends per MBA concentration. Consider the following MBA data.
- Half (51%) of GMAC-surveyed employers plan to hire graduates of Management concentration in 2015, up from 41 percent that hired these candidates in 2014.
- Forty-six percent of employers plan to hire Finance concentration graduates, up from 32 percent that hired these candidates in 2014.
- Within the products and services industry, 79 percent of firms will seek to improve performance and productivity in 2015. This makes Organizational Development, Human Resource Management and Strategic Management concentrations popular to MBA graduates.
- Three out of 4 (75%) health care and pharmaceutical companies plan to hire recent MBA graduates in 2015.
What classes do you take for an MBA?
The online MBA program at Spring Arbor University Online requires 36 credit hours, which you can complete in as few as 18 months. For specific courses, visit our MBA curriculum page.
Apply today – no tests or experience required.
If you are truly serious about earning your MBA and advancing your career, we believe you should have the opportunity to do so. That’s why we don’t require you to take the GRE/GMAT or have prior business school experience to apply. Simply complete the form on this page or call 1.844.621.0900 to learn more.