The online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Nurse Practitioner programs at Spring Arbor University are CCNE accredited and deliver the primary care knowledge and clinical reasoning skills needed to prevent, assess, treat and manage acute and chronic disease.
- Family Nurse Practitioner Degree:
- Advance to a position of autonomous care with the academic knowledge and clinical skills needed to treat patients of all ages
- The program is 55 credits and courses are one at a time
- Adult-Gerontology, Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Degree:
- Master the primary care knowledge and clinical reasoning skills needed to best care for adolescents, adults and the elderly
- The program is 50 credits and courses are one at a time
- With the MSN/NP program you can:
- Earn your degree while working shifts and rotations, taking one course at at time
- Enjoy direct access to nursing educators and a personal Student Success Coach
- Join a community of caregivers as you complete your core requirements with fellow students
- Nurse practitioners work in physician offices, outpatient care centers, surgical hospitals and home health care organizations.
- In some states, nurse practitioners can work independently.
- *The median annual wage is $107,460 for Nurse Practitioners (60% higher than RNs)
- SAU’s programs prepare you to sit for national certification.
- NUR 602 Advanced Assessment & Diagnostic Reason (3)
- NUR 645 Family Systems & Childbearing Family (3)
- NUR 642 Chronic Disease & Complex Problems in Older Adults (3)