- Official transcripts from all institutions you’ve attended
- Evidence of an earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 for the last two years of your bachelor’s program
- Contact information for two references
- Teacher certification information (if applicable)
- Conviction disclosure
- Completed graduate application
- Writing sample (once approved, a follow-up oral interview will be scheduled)
- Foreign Language Verification Form
We make it easy to get started.
As a busy adult, you have enough to worry about without adding any more complexities to your life. That’s why we offer an easy and convenient online application. Should you have any questions during your application to Spring Arbor University Online, please call us at 1.844.621.0900.