- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- A 3.0 GPA for at least the last two years of the bachelor’s degree
- An official transcript from the institution granting the bachelor’s degree, as well as official transcripts for any graduate work
- Two recommendations: one church reference (minister or church leader), and an academic or professional reference
- Submission of Autobiographical Question Form
- Vocational or volunteer ministry experience (subject to evaluation)
- Completed graduate application
We make it easy to get started.
As a busy adult, you have enough to worry about without adding any more complexities to your life. That’s why we offer an easy and convenient online application. Should you have any questions during your application to Spring Arbor University Online, please call us at 1.844.621.0900.