- Official transcripts from all institutions you’ve attended
- Evidence of an earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 for the last two years of your bachelor’s program
- Contact information for two references
- Teacher certification information
- Conviction disclosure
- Completed graduate application
- Writing sample
We make it easy to get started.
As a busy adult, you have enough to worry about without adding any more complexities to your life. That’s why we offer an easy and convenient online application. Should you have any questions during your application to Spring Arbor University Online, please call us at 1.844.621.0900.
- A completed application
- Application Fee
- An official transcript from the institution granting the bachelor’s degree
- School of Education: Graduate Program Admissions Form
- Conviction Disclosure Form
- Copy of teacher certification
- Letters of Recommendation (Character and professional)
- Writing Sample
If you have questions or want to meet with an admissions representative, call 1.844.621.0900.