Master's in Strategic Communication and Leadership
- An 18-month master’s degree with no GRE/GMAT required
- The only program of its kind in the U.S., we pair students with mentors who are influencers in strategic communication
- You will graduate with an ePortfolio that can be used throughout your career
- Program was ranked No. 1 Most Affordable Online Master’s Degree in Communication by bestvalueschools.com
What makes our Strategic Communications program different?
You learn from industry influencers through one-on-one mentorship that helps you actualize your potential.
- Mentors share valuable insights, professional development tips and provide personalized support throughout the program
- Achieve your own objectives by learning to persuade others to your point of view
- Individualize your program and develop a sustainable professional growth plan
- Explore the meaning of vocation in corporate life and leadership
- Benefit from assigned readings followed by intensive discussion with your mentor
- Create a place to collect and collate creative assets in your digital portfolio based on your learning experiences
Take advantage of mentorship that sets this program apart from the standard academic experience. Download a program guide to get started.
Strategic Communications Curriculum
- Communication as Calling (3)
- Communication Theory and Worldview (3)
- Digital Media Strategies (3)