- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- A 3.0 GPA for at least the last two years of the bachelor’s degree
- Official transcripts from the college who awarded you a bachelor’s degree
- Three recommendations from professional/academic or clergy members
- Recent writing sample
- Personal Goals Statement of two pages or less
- Online Computer Literacy Survey
- Completed graduate application
We make it easy to get started.
As a busy adult, you have enough to worry about without adding any more complexities to your life. That’s why we offer an easy and convenient online application. Should you have any questions during your application to Spring Arbor University Online, please call us at 1.844.621.0900.