- Professional mentor delivers customized experiences and real-world insights
- Graduate with an ePortfolio that can be used throughout your career
- Get started quickly with no GRE/GMAT required and six start dates per year
- Ranked No. 1 Most Affordable Online Master’s Degree in Communication by bestvalueschools.com
Employers rank communication skills at the top of their must-have list for employees. Why? Because the ability to persuade – to influence both individuals and groups through written and verbal communication – is paramount to success as both an individual contributor and a leader.
Harness the power of effective and gracious communication when you enroll in the accelerated Master of Arts in Strategic Communication program at Spring Arbor University Online.
Learn from industry influencers.
The only program of its kind in the U.S., this 18-month master’s degree in strategic communication pairs students with mentors who are influencers in communication. Mentors share valuable insights, professional development tips and personalized support throughout the program. Working with your mentor, you learn skills most important to communication professionals. You also individualize your program and develop a sustainable professional growth plan.
Build a strong digital portfolio.
Throughout your online master’s in strategic communication program, you build a professional ePortfolio. This digital portfolio serves as a place to collect, reflect upon and collate creative assets based on your learning experiences at Spring Arbor University Online. Upon graduation, your ePortfolio becomes a powerful and shareable resource for career advancement.
- How to create messages that are well-crafted and audience-tuned
- How new technologies create new ways to serve people
- How to assess you own leadership strengths and weaknesses
- How to build effective teams and expand personal and institutional networks
- How to conduct, analyze and apply communication-related research
- How to articulate a Christian perspective regarding communication principles and practices
Who should enroll in this program:
The online master’s in communication program is designed for professionals with bachelor’s degrees who aspire to lead organizations and teams through clear, effective and gracious communication. The program attracts students from the private, for-profit, not-for-profit and educational sectors.
Take the next step.
Complete the form on this page, or call us at 1.844.621.0900 for more information.