Please fill out the request more info form to your right to find out more.
- A completed application
- Submission of official transcript from each institution attended
- A minimum of 58 semester hours of transferable credit from accredited, degree-granting institutions of higher education.
- Only courses with grades of “C” (2.0) or above are accepted for transfer
- Only courses numbered 100 or above will qualify for transfer
- No more than 40 semester hours of technical course credit may be counted for degrees in Professional Studies
- A short autobiographical outline. This is evaluated by the academic advisor to determine life learning credit potential.
- Employment, if at all possible, because employment enhances the educational outcomes of the program.
- Satisfactory completion of the writing sample which demonstrates the competency required to function in the program.
- Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions