Spring Arbor University offers six online MBA concentrations to meet not only your career goals, but also the needs of growing industries throughout the world. When it comes time to choose the MBA Concentratio that best meets your needs, keep the following statistics in mind.
Key findings from the Graduate Management Admission Council Corporate Recruiters Survey Report
Demand for MBA graduates in all concentrations has increased. In fact, four out of five (80%) companies surveyed planned to hire MBAs, up from 73% in 2013. Below are hiring statistics based on concentration-specific MBA degrees:
- More companies plan to hire MBA–Management graduates (50% in 2014, up from 45% in 2013)
- More employers are seeking MBA–Accounting graduates (45% in 2014, up from 36% in 2013)
- Demand has also increased for MBA–Finance candidates (44% in 2014, up from 39% in 2013)
- 46% of U.S. companies plan to hire other specialized MBA graduates
Industries boasting the most MBA job growth:
- Finance and accounting
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- Products and services
Projected salaries for MBA grads
MBA graduates in the United States earn a median salary of $95,000 a year. Compare this to the median income of bachelor’s degree holders ($50,000), Master of Accounting degree holders ($63,000) and Master of Finance degree holders ($73,000), and you’ll see why an MBA is a good investment.
How past MBA earners feel about their degree
Even during our recent recession, MBA graduates who responded to the Graduate Management Admission Council’s Alumni Perspectives Survey note more than satisfaction with their choice to earn an MBA:
- 95% of recession-era graduates rate the value of their MBA as good to outstanding
- 95% of business school recession-era graduates agree that earning their MBA degree was personally rewarding
- Knowing what they know now, 96% of both groups of business school alumni would still pursue their MBA degree
Spring Arbor University offers the following MBA Concentrations – all of which can be completed for under $22,000 and in as few as 18 months:
- Healthcare Administration
- Human Resource Development
- Organizational Consulting
- Executive Leadership
Read more about our MBA concentration options here.