Associate Dean, SAU Global – Student Success
Joe’s preferred method of learning is online. He likes that everything (reading, reflection and interaction between students and professors) comes together. There are no wallflowers allowed in an online classroom. Students have to engage. At SAU Online, he loves the way we value every student.
Outside of work, he enjoys fishing, spending time with his family and friends, social media, art, and photography.
- Bachelor of Religious Education
- Cornerstone University
- Master of Spiritual Formation and Leadership
- Spring Arbor University
- Assistant Director of Master of Spiritual Formation and Leadership (MSFL)
- Teacher, Spring Arbor University
- Director of Simply Missions
- Bible Teacher at Jackson Christian High School