Study from anywhere
Spring Arbor University offers online degrees for international students, and the beauty of SAU Online is that the possibilities are endless when it comes to when and where you can study. That’s why we eagerly invite students from around the world to consider getting their advanced degree through SAU Online, Spring Arbor University’s online University. With compelling and comprehensive coursework, a Christ-centered, faith-based approach and top-notch professors who are trained to teach via the Internet, SAU's international online degrees are the obvious choice.
International students will need to meet the above criteria as well as the following:
1. International students must submit:
- Evidence of language proficiency where English is not the student’s native language. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – minimum scores: paper-based – 600; computer-based – 250; internet-based – 100. Or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – minimum score: 7.0 with no band score below a 6.5).
- Evidence of financial resources must also be provided.
- Official transcripts of all coursework completed outside the United States must be submitted to an evaluation service for validation, course equivalency and/or degree. Acceptable evaluation services can be found at NACES (www.naces.org/members.htm) and an “academic transcript request form” is also found on that page. (Always use your full name and WES reference number.) In most cases, you will need:
- A photocopy of your college diploma(s) or certificate(s) – You mail directly to WES*
- Official transcripts issued by the institution(s) attend for all post-secondary programs of academic study –request your college to mail your official transcript directly to WES (not yourself) for the evaluation.
*Check WES for proper postal mail address
Where to send documents
By postal mail:
World Education Services
P. O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
By express courier*:
World Education Services
64 Beaver St, #146
New York, NY 10004
*This is a courier mail handling facility accepting DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc. Documents should not be hand delivered.
2. Transcripts NOT in English must first be translated into English. Then the translation company must send a ‘certified’ translation of your transcripts together with your original language transcripts directly to WES. (Always use your full name and WES reference number.)**
**If another authorized document service within the U.S. already translated and authenticated your transcripts and diploma, please tell us the name of the company.
3. Obtain a visitor visa (if program requires a residency)
4. Tuition and fees must be paid in U.S. currency
5. Provide evidence of medical insurance (if program requires residency)
Reminder - Be sure to select the WES ICAP (International Credential Advantage Package) option that stores your verified transcripts and WES evaluation report. Academic institutions receive a package that contains your evaluation report together with copies of the academic transcripts that are stored at WES. Your transcript and evaluation are ready to be sent in one comprehensive package to any educational institution, at any time, even many years later.
If you are searching for online colleges for international students, begin here at www.wes.org/students/icap.asp.