Challenge yourself to excel
Spring Arbor University offers dual enrollment online classes for high school students. Whether you want to push yourself academically, begin general education requirements, or have a deep interest in a subject area SAU has something for you.
To enroll in the High School Dual Enrollment program, the student must:
- Be a high school junior or senior
- Have a GPA of at least 3.2 or an ACT score of 21
- Designate a school official or parent as a mentor
- Must meet with a Spring Arbor University admissions representative
- An early-enrolled student may only take a course if space is available after Spring Arbor University students have registered.
- The applicant must submit:
- The enrollment form (acceptance into the high school dual enrollment program does not guarantee acceptance to SAU post-graduation.)
- The $30 application fee
- A high school transcript (we will accept a faxed copy in order to get you started as we wait for your official copy.)
- ACT score
Fill out the form on the right to be contacted by a representative. You can also call 877.728.6900 for more information.