- eBooks/eReference books
- eJournals and hard-copy articles that we can scan into a PDF
- 24/7 chat feature
- Email reference questions: to email@example.com or http://sites.arbor.edu/whitelibrary/ask-a-librarian
- Online “meetings” with a librarian via Skype, Go To Meeting, Collaborate or Google+
- Online tutorials are available to help explain some initial library information
- Interlibrary Loan Request
Hard Copy Items
- Physical items owned by Spring Arbor University can be requested for checkout. SAU’s White Library will ship the item to your home. A postage-paid mailing label will be provided for the return shipment.
- If we do not own access to a book or other library items that you are looking for, we can request for the item to be ordered via Interlibrary Loan. SAU’s White Library will ship the item to your home. A postage-paid mailing label will be provided for the return shipment.
In the Spring Arbor area? Feel free to come to the White Library to use the materials in the building or speak directly to a reference librarian. We can also be reached by telephone for questions at 517-750-6742.